Daniel Ulise Draghici
I am looking for coaching in Belgium. Actually I living in Kortessem. Please find my resume below.
Daniel Ulise DRAGHICI - Member Swiss Sport Management Association
Address: c/o Flor Libotte, Kerkplein 8,Kortessem 3720
Mobile: +32 484 68 38 56 /+32 11 37 66 28
I have more than 40 years in sports and I am proficient English, French and Romanian speaker. I have worked across various sport's environments such as schools, camps, sport associations, leisure and online.
Director of sport competition
PE Teacher and Summer Camp Coordinator
Health and Fitness Coach
Volleyball and Beach Volleyball Coach
Lifeguard and Safety Fire Officer
AED, CPR and First Aid certified
English, French, Romanian
Full Driver license B
EMPLOYEMENT AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Manager - GlobalHubSport.com 12/2018 – present
Social-media platform act as a complete tool to help professional and people who love sports, finding jobs, personnel, equipment’s, best alternatives for spor Sport’s ts activities. We are looking for financially resources or natural resources for our sport’s passionate.
Manager – Earth Sport Management (Romania)
05/2016 – present
Design, organization and management of sport events
Creating a national and international concept in Romania on issues of sport and education and becoming a regional development pole facilitating the creation of new jobs in tourism, sports, education.
Sports Consultant and Project Manager (Romania) 11/2014 - 05/2016
Regional development project using sport and local resources.
Participation in a grant’s competition with a regional development project that aims to develop a disadvantaged region through sport and using local resources. This umbrella project was proposed to OMV Petrom and the PACT Foundation piloting 5 projects selected for the final of the competition. http://itla.taraluiandrei.ro/idei-din-tla/proiect-sportul-pe-plaja-id-1780-cmsid-65
Sport teacher / Special Education / Swimming - SEREP-DIP, Geneva (Switzerland) and UK
02/2012 – 11/2014 and 05/2018
Created lesson plans in accordance with state curriculum and school-wide curriculum standards
Accepted coaching from fellow teachers and administrators and immediately incorporated feedback
Managed, organize and implementation of courses and sports events
Assessment of capacities and motivations of young people and maintenance of safe activities.
Activity Counselor - Village Camp, Leysin and Lifeguard - College du Leman, Versoix (Switzerland)
Residential Activity Leader - College du Léman, Versoix (Switzerland)
Summer Camp Coach – Ville de Geneva, (Switzerland)
Summer Camp Coordinator - AGVB/Star Geneva Camp, Ovronnaz (Switzerland)
Summer Camp Coordinator - Camping La Grande Cosse, Fleury D'Aude (France)
Summers 2009 - 2014
Participation in creative, sports and leisure activities as aqua sports (swimming, aqua-gym), beach sports (beach volleyball, beach soccer, Touch rugby), sport team (Football, Basketball, Frisbee), endurance (triathlon, running, biking), raquette sport (Tennis, Badminton. Ping-pong), Athletics, Gymnastics, Fitness, Climbing, Bouldering, Parcours Vita, Canyoning, Hiking.
Assessment of capacities and motivations and maintain of safe activities
Accepted coaching from fellow coaches and administrators and immediately incorporated feedback
Managed, organize and implementation of courses and events.
Supervisor meal times
Participation in the evening program and also wake-up/lights-out duties
Director Beach Volleyball Committee / Project Manager / Coach – Swiss Volley Region Geneva
10/2010 – 01/2013
Management, organization, and implementation of national championship and local beach volleyball competitions.
- Defined strategy and business plan, an initiative to achieve increasing the numbers of players/license
- Create two new positions: community manager and beach volleyball coach across swimming pools
- Two new events proposed: “Alps Tournament’s” (open event, 100 players) and “Beach Volleyball Night’s” (40 players), campaign across multiple media channels and partners One Fm media, Coop, La Loterie Romande
- Region coach team girls and summer camp coach volleyball and beach volleyball
- Project management - “Development beach volleyball around Geneva swimming pools” and “Development beach volleyball in Geneva Plage”. Two projects for a new volleyball court in the frequency beach area up to 8,000 people/day and adding a new recruit and coaching program. Activities coordinated with Geneva Sports Department, Swiss Volley, Geneva Plage, Vernets Center and Vitam Park (France).
Volleyball and Beach volleyball Coach / Professional athlete 07/1984 – 10/2012
Teams as a professional athlete:
Dinamo Bucarest, Unversity Craiova, Stiinta Bacau, Unirea Dej, Elcond Zalau (Romania)
ASON Orange, VB Chaumont, VB Narbonne, Corte VB (France)
Hees Bilzen, Naja Jambes (Belgium)
Chenois Volley, Etoile Geneve, Val-de-Ruz, UN Volleyball Team (Switzerland)
Sadaaka Beirut (Lebanon)
Teams as Coach:
- Head coach men’s – CV Chaumont 2000 (France); Val-de-Ruz 2003 and Star Geneva 2011(Switzerland)
- Scouting – Hees Bilzen 1995(Belgium)
- Girls Team Geneva for international competitions: Lloret del Mar 2011 (Spain) and Innsbruck 2012 (Austria)
- Swiss Volley teaching and recruitment volleyball program “Login school volley” 2011 and 2012 (30 new athletes)
- Several medals and final championship participations as boys and girls Junior’s Head Coach: Naja Jambes 1993, Team Neuchatel 2002, Star Geneva 2011 (20% new recruits), Chênois VB 2012 (10% new recruits), ASON 2003.
Ensuring the surveillance and safety of activities
Assisting all aspects of game plan preparation, practice organization, and off-season training programs
Coaching student-athletes; monitoring student-athlete academic progress
Game day management; recruiting; videotape
Assisting the recruiting process
Assisting summer camps and clinics
Coordination of statistical information about teams
Coordination of facilities, game management, and season schedule
Coordination of the marketing plan
Development and implementation of the community outreach program
In parallel, development of Health and Fitness program for athletes.
Safety Fire Officer – SGPI, SEP (France) and Securitas, Protectas (Switzerland)
11/2003 – 01/2008 and 02/2011 - 03/2012
Monitoring of international logistics site and offices CICR(Red Cross), Procter & Gamble or commercials (up to 8000 people/day).
- Monitor in office (continuous)
- Keep access to buildings, facilities and site day and night
- Check and verify the whereabouts; Round openings and closings
- Arrests, rear control box.
Commercial Counselor - Vaucluse, France - AEnergy France, Huis Clos, Annuaire Plus
01/2009 – 05/2010
- Business strategy: exploration, emails, letters, phoning.
- Proposal, advice and support the development of business communication.
- Marketing products and services
Gendarmerie Police – Bucharest (Romania) 06/1991 – 03/1993
AWARDS AND HONORS AS PLAYER
Volleyball: - 120-times Romanian National Team – Silver medal EC Junior, Balkan Champion 1986, Qualification EC 1996.
- Several participations: Champions League 1985, 1992; CEV Cup 1986; Challenge Cup 1988, 1989, 1991.
- Romanian Champion and MVP 1992. Romanian Cup: 1988, 1989, 1991, 1993 Dinamo Bucharest
- 4th place Nyiregyhaza, Hungarian Championship 1997, 3rd place Sadaaka, Lebanese Championship 2001.
- Access in superior leagues with: Narbonne 1996, Orange 2006, 2007 (France); Star Geneva 2011 (Switzerland).
Beach Volley: - Romanian Champion 1999 and Winner Master 1996, 1999 and 2000.
Swiss Graduate School of Public Administration, Lausanne Switzerland - Sports Management Certificate Advanced Studies 10/2011 - 02/2012
Vasile Alecsandri University, Faculty of Movement, Health and Sport, Bacau Romania – B. Sc. Physical Education and Sport
09/1996 – 07/2010
National Coach School, Ministry of Education, Research, Youth and Sport, Bucharest Romania – Volleyball Coach Diploma
CERTIFICATES & QUALIFICATIONS
The Graduate Institute Geneva - intensive and interactive course focuses on national and international policy
09 - 11/2012
“Pilates” - Spaces Physiotherapy Health Praille, Geneva (Switzerland)
Volleyball Coach FFVB / Volleyball & Beach Volley, Swiss Volley / Basics - Carl McGown Ph., AGVB
2007 / 2010 / 2011 / 2012
CPR infants, childs, adults/Basic First Aid - FirstAidWeb.com 2014
AFPS/SSIAP 1 – ISV 84 / BLS – Securitas / Foba 3 – Protectas (Switzerland) 2007 / 2011 / 2012
Pool Plus Certificate - Swiss Lifeguard Society / Aqualove Lifeguard (French Lifeguard Federation
2012 / 2010